Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jekyll and Hyde baby

So we must have a bipolar baby. Actually, I have heard many people share the same opinions on this. Tucker will be the perfect baby for like a week and a half....he will sleep from 10p.m.-6a.m. then we feed him and put him back down and he wakes up at 10a.m. Then the rest of the day he is a happy baby, smiling and cooing and just content. THEN, after about a week and a half his evil twin appears! Yes, he still sleeps through the night and until 10a.m., which I am SOOO GRATEFUL for since most parents don't get that! But, he just constantly fusses from 10am. to 10p.m. except when he is eating. He will refuse to nap NO MATTER what we do or try! And when he does fall asleep, it's just for like 15 minutes and he will wake up in a full on scream with no warning! It is the craziest thing! Well, that has been my past week until today! Heavenly Father must have known I was going insane cuz the cycle broke and I have my happy baby back! My sanity is back, I can actually get stuff done and I know it was just a phase and I did everything I could to keep him happy.
Let's pray this won't happen again in another week and a half! Cross your fingers! Hopefully this is helpful for you new moms out there.

1 comment:

  1. Babies definetly keep you on your toes! My baby wasn't a very good napper either but she is doing better. He is so cute- I love the smile on the last post.

    ReplyDelete