Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our exciting Valentines

Valentine's day for us isn't a big deal. I'm not a fan of spending money on flowers, chocolates, etc....call me practical. Luckily James found me because he has the same philosophy and I know most women aren't ok with it. James doesn't hate the holiday, he just says it's a dumb holiday cuz it's pretty sad that there is 1 day a year to show love to your special someone. I completely agree! I would rather have the love spred out throughout the year than put into just one day. Don't get me wrong, I get why people love the holiday, but for James and me, it's really just another day.
So, let me tell you what we did on Valentines day...and let me remind you like I remind James, he is lucky to have found me cuz most women wouldn't have enjoyed this for Valentines. He got home from work, we went to the Mac Store and bought a Mac Mini with our state tax return money becuase our old Mac Mini died and we need to store all of our pictures somewhere (especially since we are taking so many of Tucker!). Then we called into Cafe Rio and picked up our food and went home and watched our TV shows we recorded. Haha. And I loved every minute=) Spending the night with 2 of my favorite men...can't get better than that! I love them both so much!
The only thing that is consistant with Valentines Day is the single red rose I get from my dad every year! It's the only flower I get all year and I am ok with that! I love my dad and am grateful for this tradition! Thanks dad!
I hope all of your guys' Valentines Day was as great as mine=)

No comments:

Post a Comment