Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby Blessing

Well, here is a picture of our adorable boy after being blessed! We decided to bless him on a Saturday at the Stake Center because our family is too big and wouldn't fit in our house. So, this was the logical solution. I highly recommend doing it this way! Much easier!
Here is daddy and son! Tucker was way fussy before he was blessed but when James started blessing him, he quieted down! It was amazing! James did such a good job and I am so blessed to have the priesthood in our home!
The blanket that Tucker is wrapped in was crocheted by James' grandma before she passed last summer. It was the last one she did I think. VERY special! And his outfit was the same one both his cousins on my side wore! (It barely fit because he such a chunk!)
Here is a pic of me, my dad, my mom, Tucker, James dad, James mom, and James
The four generation picture. My dad, my grandpa, James and Tucker! How special! The last living Great Grandparent on both sides!

The day turned out great! We are so blessed to be surrounded by awesome family and friends! We wish ALL the family could have been there to celebrate with us! We felt their love and support though. I have to say though, I am glad we only have to do this every few years because it becomes quite the project organizing it! So...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment