Sunday, March 11, 2012

3 Months and growing

Well, Tucker is now 3 months old and growing! Here are some pics of some of the things he is working on. This top picture is of him balancing on his tummy. Yes, I am a mean mommy and took a picture of him while he is crying in agony...I'm sure I'm not the first mom to do this! He usually doesn't mind his tummy time though. I think it helps him get out all of his gas bubbles. This next picture is what he is usually like on his belly.
He has found his hands and is still trying to suck on them. Isn't he so stinkin' cute??
This is him just being a happy boy, which lately is a common occurrence...thank goodness!
He doesn't look too enthused in this pic, but he really does love hanging out in his Jumparoo.
He doesn't mind his Bumbo, but it's not his first choice.
He does LOVE his big boy swing though! It's really one of the only ways he will nap. I know, not the best way to put him to sleep, but I will take it!
It's funny how babies can be like this one minute....
and this the next. Oh, and he learned how to stand over the weekend! haha.....NOT! He was throwing such a fit that he went straight as a board so James stood him up on the couch like this. He stood like this for a good 45 seconds or so. And yes, another "Mother of the Year" moment with me taking a picture while he is freakin' out!
But then he had his bottle, and he was like this. Funny how babies are bipolar.
So that is the synopsis of Tucker this past month and what he is working on. I am back to work so I have been really bad at blogging, but, life happens right? And I am LOVING my life!

3 comments:

  1. Brit, he is changing so much and growing so fast! In a couple of these pictures he reminds us of Charlie. What a cutie! It is funny how happy they are 1 mintue and upset the next...reminds me of my teenagers :) Maybe it's just preparation for those days!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think the last picture he really looks like Charlie. I am not looking forward to the teenage years if that is what they are like! Good thing I have a while to prep for it=) Plus, I will have lots of women to go to for advice!

      Delete
  2. Oh Britt, he is so so so adorable! I love taking pictures when they are super mad....they will think they are funny later on in life. You've got to capture everything...moods swings and all!

    ReplyDelete