Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Friend

Tucker had a friend over yesterday! It was the first time these 2 have met and I am glad Tucker will have many friends around his same age since all the cousins are older. My best friend Jessie had her boy, Conner, last March so they are only 9 months apart. So fun! And here is a pic of Tucker just hanging out.
Here is cute Conner! It's fun to see him at a year old and try and picture Tucker at that age!
Conner LOVES my dogs which shocked both Jess and I since they are the only dogs he has been around! He was not scared AT ALL! It was great! He kept sticking his hand out for Milo to lick! He loved it! Milo gladly obliged=)
These next 2 pics are great because it shows the slow motion of Milo giving Conner kisses! haha!

My cute friend Jess and her boy! So glad to have them both in my life! I am seriously so blessed with GREAT friends! Now we just need our friend Annie to have her boy any day now! I hope the 3 boys grow up to be as good of friends as us!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to get together! I'm so excited for all our boys to grow up together....they'll probably get into more trouble than us! Love, love love the pictures of Milo kissing Conner. I can't wait to print them out. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete