Saturday, September 17, 2011

Race

I know that 2 posts in 1 day in a little excessive, but my family has been bugging me to post pics of the 5k we did at the end of August. So, here they are. We did the Midnight Run in Sandy. It was me, my mom, Heidi, Sara and my Aunt Debbie. Sara and Debbie were the only ones who actually ran, but it was still a good exercise=) It was nice that it was at midnight because it was a lot cooler! About a mile into the 3 miles I really had to pee! I tried running to get to the finish line faster but it just made me have to go even more! Plus Tucker wasn't liking it when I tried to run. So I briskly walked the 3 miles and continued to briskly walk straight to the bathroom! At least it got me moving faster than I probably would have!


Heidi and Mom


All of us girls: Sara, Debbie, mom, Heidi, me
The runners: Sara and Debbie


Us girls: Heidi, mom, me, Sara


Mom and Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment