Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Progress

Well, my husband is amazing! He has been working so hard on this crib and it is almost done! YAY! It's only really been a week and a half since he started. And I was worried he wasn't going to get it done in the 90 days I have left! haha. Right now he just has finishing work and painting left and then we can really start putting the room together! Actually, I guess we need to have the changing table done too. But hopefully it will all be done in a month.

This is what it looks like so far. Like I said before, he still has to put the moldings and trim on it, but you get the idea of what it will look like. Awesome huh?? It definitely makes this more and more real! Ready or not, here he comes!



1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh! I love it! What color are you going to stain it? Or are you going to paint it? I love it, James is so talented!

    ReplyDelete