Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nesting

Well, I am officially in the "nesting" period of the pregnancy! This week somthing just clicked and I have been cleaning every nook in my house and feeling crafty. So, this was the craft that I made. I saw this at Wood Connection and had to do one! It is super easy and cheap! It would be a great Super Saturday project for Relief Society too if you need an idea. I changed the paper and whatnot and made it different than the ones they had at the store. But I was very happy with it=)


Not only have I been doing crafts, but like I said before, I have been cleaning. I don't know if I am just wanting to get it all done while I have the energy or if I want to get it done before the baby comes, or both. But, I am not complaining! So far I have cleaned the usual stuff plus under the bathroom sinks in the master and in the guest bath. Plus I weeded the entire front yard and cleaned out the hall closet. Tonight is the big U of U vs. BYU game so James went to that so my goal for the night is to organize the office, the kitchen "junk drawer" and organize the totes in the basement. After that, everything should be organized to my liking=) Wish me luck! Hopefully I won't run out of steam!

No comments:

Post a Comment