Saturday, January 14, 2012

1 Month Photo Shoot

So I don't really know how to post lots of pics very well on the blog so sorry for it being so scattered.
Yesterday we went to Fotofly and got Tucker's 1 month pics done and got some family one's while we were at it too. They turned out pretty good! I would highly recommend getting them done around 2 weeks and not 1 month for all you new moms. I tried to do it at 2 weeks but they were COMPETELY booked cuz of the holiday. Anyways, here are some of them!






I found this beanie and had to get it because it was BYU colors and thought James would like it.







This cute little onesie was given to him from his Aunt Amelia. It turned out SO cute!











2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! I really love the family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the pictures are so cute! I love his big eyes. That was my favorite part about doing pictures after a while. That way they aren't sleeping in all the pictures! Your little family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete