Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lists...

I don't know about all of you, but I am a list fanatic! I make a list for everything! My "To do list for the week", my "To do list for today", my "To do list before I go back to work" my lists for what I have to get at the store....you get the idea. I have learned that since I have had Tucker, my memory is more 'flighty' than normal so these lists are more essential now because I will really forget if I don't right things down!

I love keeping lists too because it is such a great feeling to cross one of them off. Unfortunetly when I cross one off, one more seems to appear on the list! Is it only me who feels like this?

My goal this year is to enjoy every second with my son, but when he is sleeping....work on my lists that are growing! Today I have officially marked one thing off my list...start the refinancing process on our house!

One thing down, 23 more to go...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love lists. I swear I have random post it notes all over our house with lists. But my favorite is marking things off that list! I think that's why I make them in the first place...I love to hold that pen and run a line through that 'to do'.

    ReplyDelete