Saturday, November 12, 2011

Updated room...but not all the way complete

So I realize it has been a while since I last posted so I thought I would post some pics of how the room is coming along. It is pretty much done except hanging things on the walls. I thought everything has come out awesome! Thanks to James making the crib and changing table and his mom making all the bedding and my sister giving me the glider that matches perfectly! In this pic you can see the bumpers that my mother in law made and the bed skirt.


She also made cute bumpers for the changing table to match! That was actually James' idea! Good thinking babe!


And to my surprise, she whipped together the diaper holder! I was planning on making it and she was in Manti and happened to have the pattern so she just made it! Total surprise to me! I love it! Way better than how mine would have turned out! And my sister Sara made this awesome rag quilt that matches perfectly!! Good job sis!



So, my bags are packed, the room is pretty much ready, now all we need is Tucker=) Only 5 weeks left and trust me...I am counting! This week my body is REALLY feeling this pregnancy and work is getting a little more rough. But, I know I need to enjoy the quiet while I can, so that's what I am doing. And thanks to James for stepping it up with the household stuff cuz I just don't have the energy or the physically capability to do it! Can I really do this pregnancy thing a few more times? We will see.....

3 comments:

  1. The crib and changing table look awesome! I love the baby room design- so cute! Good luck with the next month of waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Brit, this guy is arriving in style. It's so fun! Hang in there, it is all soooo worth it. We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt, everything is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete