Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The FINAL touch

Well, the baby's room is FINALLY complete! The vinyl lettering is all up and it looks AWESOME! If you notice as well, I hung up orange vinyl construction trucks as well randomly all around the room. I am very pleased with how it turned out! Now all we need is Tucker to arrive to enjoy the room we worked so hard on=)


About that....I have been told MANY times that I should expect to go over my due date since it's my first baby and it's a boy. Well folks, I honestly think I will go before that. We will see though. I could be eating my words when Decemeber 19th rolls around, but with all my symptoms that have been happening, I think he will be here sooner. I will keep you posted though=)

1 comment:

  1. Your room turned out so cute! I am excited to finally get a house and do our baby room...now that she is 6 months old. :)

    ReplyDelete