Thursday, March 28, 2013

My funny boy

So get ready for picture overload of Tucker!  We have been going crazy with our camera phones trying to get pictures of all the funny things he is doing. 
This age (15-16months) is VERY FUN but VERY HARD!  His personality is definitely coming out...the good and the bad! haha.  Mostly good though.
 
This was a night when James fed him lasagna for dinner.  As you can tell he REALLY enjoyed it!
 
 I love his look in this picture!  And also notice that in EVERY single one of these pics he is in his pajamas.  Yes, this is pretty accurate of what our days are like.
 
He learned what a Slurpee was and LOVED it!  Who doesn't though?
 
He found a comfy spot to watch Backyardigans.
 
His new favorite thing is to go half way down the slide then stop and pretend to be asleep.  He thinks he is so funny!  I love his little personality!
 
He definitely LOVES his doggies!  I don't know if they feel the same way all the time, but I love how much he loves them.  They are best buddies!
 
Tuckers version of a kiss.

 
Hugging (mauling) Mack! 
And come August, we will have another boy to keep up with!  I am so glad it's a boy because him and Tucker will be so close in age and hopefully best friends!  I am a little freaked out to have 2 boys under 20 months, but...I hear it is harder when they are younger but easier when they are older.  So let's pray that's the case=)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new little boy- I am excited to be having another girl for the same reason. I love the pictures with the dogs. It sounds like they keep each other entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, he is so stinkin cute! Thanks for the update! Can't wait for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete