Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More of James' projects

James has been a busy man the past couple of months! Here are 3 more projects he has done. None of them are painted white yet, but you get the idea.


This is a picture of a high chair and crib for my niece's doll that she is getting for Christmas. I thought they turned out great!


These are pics of the changing table James made for Tucker's room! I am so excited! It matches the crib and it's one of kind! Also, my AMAZING mother in law is making little bumpers for it to match the crib bumper's and crib skirt she made! Not to mention she is lining the baskets that go underneath the changing table! I am one lucky gal to have a husband and mother in law making these great things and saving us some money too! Now I just need Tucker here to make it complete=)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that highchair and crib are so cute! Man, James has been one busy guy! I love the changing table. You will be so happy that you have one. I miss ours so much!

    ReplyDelete