Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First baby shower

Well, I had my first baby shower! This is definitely getting more and more real! My mom hosted the party and it turned out great! My sister and sister in law helped out as well and I am grateful for all they did! It was a double shower with my cousin Kyle's wife, Laura. It was a new experience since I had never been to a double shower, but it turned out good! It worked out cuz my mom's family could get 2 showers done at once! haha. Here are some pics of the shower. I wanted to post more, but it wouldn't let me. So here are some of them.


Here is a pic of the Russell sister's minus my aunt Vickie. Starting on the left: Aunt Robyn,Aunt Sandy,Aunt Diane, and my cute mom.
Laura made me this cute U of U onesie. James wasn't a fan! haha I will have to hide it=)

My cute nieces even attended the shower! Miley and Bailey....I love these girls like they were my own!



My mom found these cute baby bottle piggy banks and filled them with candy! And then Laura got one and I got one. (I got the candy corns of course!)


It was a great shower and am so blessed to have such great family who support me! Thank you everyone who attended...it really meant a lot to me!

1 comment:

  1. Baby showers are so fun! I'm glad your first one was such a success! Annie and I can't wait to throw you one! I've already been brainstorming for your gift!!

    ReplyDelete