Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6 months...really??

 I cannot believe my baby boy is 6 months old already!  It is so crazy!  We were able to get his pictures done last minute for the big 1/2 birthday and they turned out pretty well for it being so last minute.  Here are some of my favs!
 Also, here are some things about our Tucker.  He has been sitting up on his own for about a month now.  It really did happen over night! haha. 
 He has the cutest little giggle and lights up our home whenever he smiles!
 He is looking more and more like his daddy every day!
 He loves little kids and dogs and could watch them play all day!
 Tucker loves being outside and we learned he loves swimming!
 He 'sings' during the hymns at church.
 He is a great eater (as you can tell) and we haven't found anything so far he won't eat!
 He hates his tummy now, but loves standing and sitting.  Getting him to crawl might be harder than we thought.  It's a good chance he will walk before he crawls.
 He doesn't mind his helmet at all anymore and it has already worked its magic.  We still have about 2 months left, but we already got our money's worth!
After about a year after James and I were married I remember thinking "What was life like BEFORE I got married?"  It was like it was so normal and meant to be.  That's how I feel about Tucker.  "What did I do before he was here?" I wouldn't trade him for anything!!!  I have known all my life that I wanted to be a mom and when we tried for 3 years and it wasn't happening, deep down I knew it would work out SOMEHOW, SOME WAY!  I am so incredibly grateful for Heavenly Father blessing me with him! Seriously, don't you want to eat those cheeks???  He is so YUMMY! 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little dude! I absolutely LOVED it once Laney could sit up. She'd sit for hours and just play with the toys around her, yet she couldn't move and get into things yet. Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! He looks like he has the funnest personality!

    ReplyDelete